Welcome to Loose Leash Dog Walking Service
Newlands Johnsonville Wellington
Loose Leash Dog Walking Service,
Phone: (04) 4787 458 Mobile: 021 179 5043
If you're like us, your dogs have become family members.
When you are unable to walk your dog,
whether because of work, overtime, study or other obligations,
working from home/ home business,
injury, surgery, or illness,
you want them walked and taken care of with the
same love and attention you give them.
That's exactly what we do at Loose Leash Dog Walking. Because we love dogs!
We dog walk your home alone dog or dogs, around the Northern Suburbs of Wellington /
greater Newlands/Johnsonville area during the day,
while you are out earning the dog biscuits for your "Rover".
Loose Leash Dog Walking Service Newlands Johnsonville Wellington dog walks around your local streets or streets further
away, at local Parks-tracks and trails, Reserves, Bush Walks
Could this be
the kind of Life Style
you would like for your
Home Alone Dog ?
Dog Walking and other Dog Services in
Newlands Johnsonville, Wgtn include:
(usually local walks)
- Dog Walks: 60 minutes plus $30
Outings... out up to 4hrs
Outings... out up to 4hrs
Puppy Visits incl:
Puppy Toileting, Puppy Feeding, Puppy Walking, Puppy Socialising,
& Puppy Poo / Puppy Poop Scooping
in Newlands Johnsonville
Puppy Socialising & short Puppy Walks to get him/her used to the new smells, sights, and sounds of the outside world.
Puppy socialising - greeting other dogs politely etc...
Puppy socialising - greeting other people & children, politely.
- Toweling Off / Brushing -
- Refilling water bowl -
- Shampooing TB Arranged
- Administration of medicine TB Arranged
- Transportation to vet or groomer $15 local ( Johnsonville, Churton Park, & Crofton Downs)
- Poop Scooping Newlands Johnsonville $10 negotiable - depends on # of dogs, size of yard....
Dog Walking on a Loose Leash
Dogs are encouraged to walk on a loose leash,
sit & wait on the curb before crossing the road etc...
We expect good, polite behaviour and include some
training on the walks so that the dog walks are more
pleasurable for both the dog and dog walker,
and of course for you, the owner / care giver !
The Dog Walker will carry...
Water bottle & bowl carried,
Dog Poop bags carried, & used!
the dog poop is scooped!
Wet paws & dogs toweled off on return,
Petting, tummy, chest & ear rubs included.
Loose Leash Dog Walking provides
a Mobile Dog Walking Service and
Dogs are Collected for Dog Walks in the greater
Newlands Johnsonville area,
Work place, Work Site,
or Home - Fenced Yard, Dog Kennel, Dog Run,
Garage, Wash house, Outhouse, etc...
or via the Dog Door,
or supply me with a key for access.
(copy of Ministry of Justice criminal reference check available)
What do you need to leave out handy
for your Dogs Walks?
- Dogs Collar and Registration Tag ! (a Must Have ! )
- Dogs Leash / Dogs Lead
- Dogs Halti or other, if used - optional
- Dogs Rain Coat - optional
- Dog Towels - optional but appreciated !
- Dogs Name Tag with Contact Phone Number (on Collar) - recommended !
ANYONE For WALKIES ?
... FIRST DAY of Summer !
1st December 2015
Dog Walkers Home services in Newlands Johnsonville
can also include:
- Watering plants
- Bringing in newspapers/mail/courier packages
- Turning on/alternating lights
- Opening/closing blinds/curtains
- Carrying rubbish/wheelie bin in/out
- Carrying Recycling Bags or Recycling Crate / Recycling Wheelie Bin in/out
making it appear that your house is occupied,
can be a crime deterrent !
Contact us today to schedule services or for more info.
Ask about our special offers !
Dog Walking for Weight Loss - Fat Dog Slim:
Has Rover put on some extra winter weight ... a little extra "body condition",
- become a little tubby, cuddly, chunky, square, square, overweight, or obese,
- You can no longer feel his/her ribs, spine, hips, or tail bones!
- There is no longer a waist when viewed from above,
- or no belly tuck up when viewed from the side,
- or worse, a paunch, a sagging belly, or abdomen,
- Is he/she reluctant to exercise,
- lazy, lagging behind on dog walks,
- having difficulty getting into the car,
- Breathing harder, panting after any exercise, or during the dog walk,
- We can help, get "Rover" fit, agile, & lean, again for your summer activities,
- We start out slowly, perhaps every 2nd day for half an hour, at first,
- On the flat & gentle hills, on soft surfaces if required, building fitness & hardening paws,
- there are plenty of handy hills for dog walking in Newlands Johnsonville !
- gradually adding a quicker pace & more challenging terrain, as fitness improves.
there are many local hills for fitness
dog walking in the Newlands Johnsonville area !
- We use interval training, slow pace followed by quick and back to slow pace...
- We add in steeper slopes, stairs & steps,
to build muscle tone, (once again....
there's plenty of stairs and steps in Newlands!)
- Combined with raw vegetables added to their diet,
you will find the resulting weight loss & inches / cms
lost, most pleasing.
- Fat Dog Slim, it just takes a little time !
Contact me to arrange a "free meet and greet "
to answer all your questions,
and to schedule your Dog Walks,
Ph: 4787 458,
Mobile: 021 179 5043,
DOG BOREDOM BUSTER TIPS !
Boredom busting viewing platform
The DOG WALKERS HOME ALONE
BOREDOM BUSTERS TIPS For Your DOG
- Dog daycare, book an afternoons doggie daycare for a welcome change in routine,
- Provide a neighbourhood viewing platform for your dog to watch the world go by...
ie a flat topped kennel, or even a picnic table,
childrens play equipment or D.I.Y.something of
your own design.
- Provide a Dog Sand Pit - each morning hide toys, bones, treats etc... to be dug up by your dog during the day.
- Provide a Wading Pool for your water loving dog (with safe entry & exit!)
- Put the garden sprinkler (chew proof), on a timer for a few minutes at a time (not during water restrictions !) for a water play loving dog.
- Hang a knotted rope from the old rotary clothes line or similar, for swinging on.
- Bicycle tyres cut through into a long length, make a great pretend snake, for your dog to whip about, etc...lots of fun
- Provide a soft, waterproof dog bed, located out of the wind for the sun baking dog!
(remember to apply sunscreen to any pink skin first
thing in the morning!)
- Also provide a dog bed in the shade for when they've had enough sun!
- Water Proof Dog Kennel required for the wet season - raised off the ground.
Its a Dogs Life !!!
CONTACT US !
Loose Leash Dog Walking Service Newlands Johnsonville
Find us on facebook !
<meta name="nzs-verify" content=CLAIM-4b54450e5fb0d" />